I just interviewed Dan Meadors & Dylan Frost, two young $25M Amazon sellers in Kentucky who grew up poor.
Their drive and passion for selling on Amazon brought them to prosperity. Here’s my brand new interview with them (scroll down).
Warning: this is a highly energetic, motivational interview!
Video highlights are marked below, if you want to jump around:
- 00:00:01 – Introduction
- 00:02:16 – Why sourcing wholesale is the best model above other methods for getting products to source on Amazon
- 00:05:41 – “We’re making more money without more effort because there aren’t enough other 3rd party sellers to keep up with Amazon’s growth”
- 00:06:00 – Sourcing wholesale allows Dan & Dylan to work “only a few hours a week”
- 00:07:45 – How Dan & Dylan made the transition from sourcing in stores (“Retail arbitrage”) to sourcing wholesale products
- 00:10:15 – Fun Star Wars Reference
- 00:12:03 – Sourcing products in stores (“Retail arbitrage”) has gotten a lot harder.
- 00:12:25 – “If we didn’t transition out of Retail Arbitrage, Amazon would have eaten us up and we’d have to go get ‘real jobs’.”
- 00:13:35 – “We source products the way Amazon wants us to – it’s the same way they do it too.”
- 00:14:00 – How any Amazon seller can start sourcing wholesale today.
- 00:16:20 – How Dan and Dylan use “Reverse Sourcing” to find the best products to source, and then build a relationship directly with the brand or manufacturer. (More on this in their Free Workshop: http://TWFWorkshop.com)
- 00:19:00 – No warehouse needed! Dan & Dylan have their products sent right from the manufacturer, into Amazon FBA warehouses
- 00:19:50 – 99% of Sellers Sourcing Wholesale are doing it wrong, and here’s why it doesn’t work
- 00:24:00 – The simplicity of providing value to a supplier you want to source from.
- 00:27:00 – Amazon wants MORE 3rd party sellers because there is more profit for them (vs. them buying and carrying the product themselves.
- 00:31:00 – Why critics who say “Amazon has too many sellers” are WRONG.
Let me know what you think. Remember Dan and Dylan will show you their business model in their free workshop Jan. 30 – Feb. 13, 2020. Get access here: TWFWorkshop.com
How These Amazon Sellers Grew a $25M Amazon Business with Wholesale was first posted on January 29, 2020 at 10:10 am.